The Aidi is a livestock guardian dog native to Morocco. These dog breeds from Morocco are used alongside the Sloughi and help in locating the prey. Aidi possesses hunting, herding, protecting as well as scenting skills thus they are truly versatile breeds. They are agile, alert and energetic by nature and are even used as police and watchdogs.
Aidi is a good companion who requires daily exercise, activities, proper training, early socialisation and is suited for homes having yards. This medium-sized dog is easy to groom having medium-length coats of fawn, black or brindle shades with markings, bushy curled tail and are sturdily built. It lives 10-12 years and is prone to hip-dysplasia and eye problems.
- Unveiling the Charm of Cavatons: Everything Dog Parents Need to Know
- The Perfect Mix: Unleashing the Unique Qualities of the Doberman Poodle Mix 🐶
- Discover the Hottest Hybrid Dogs in Town: A Complete Listicle for Dog Lovers
- Olde English Bulldogges: Discover the Ultimate Family Guardian and Gentle Giant
- Discover the Alapaha Blue Blood Bulldog: A Perfect Blend of Beauty and Bravery